Monday, September 25, 2006

Onwards and upwards

I've been contemplating a blog for awhile and I'm still of two minds about it. Does the world really need another blog? Or, worse yet, a knitting blog? Do I really have anything worthwhile to say? Does anyone want to listen? It's too soon to tell.

What I can tell you is this: For whatever reason, my paper journal has been ignored for several months. I've actually dragged it everywhere I've been for the last 6 months and haven't once cracked the pages. I even bought a bigger totebag to accomodate the journal, the calendar and the book of knitting muses. And still, not a single scribble on the squared pages. Not even a random phone number or grocery list. The journal is amazingly and completely blank.

Knowing, as I do, that my sanity rests in my ability to write and knit, this inability or unwillingness to write on paper has been frustrating and stressful. So, in an attempt to keep me writing I've joined the ranks of the bloggers. No longer will I be "blogless Suzette".

It is Monday, September 25, 2006 and I am a blogger. Oh my goodness, what have I done?

No comments: