Saturday, November 18, 2006

She got my name wrong...

and now everyone who has seen my picture on the Yarn Harlot's blog is calling me Susan. It made for some lively conversation at last night's Knit and Drink. Our new pub selection (The Fig and Loon) was a good one - everyone was delighted with the food and the atmosphere. I think we've got a winner!

Here are some pictures from last night:

Maureen getting ready for her Xmas sale this coming Saturday. Go see her amazing felted purses and ornaments. She'll be at the St. Columba Church (24 Sandridge Road in Ottawa) on November 25th from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.


And here is Carol's very cool portable knitter's loom. She finished the scarf over the course of the evening. I was suitably impressed.

I worked on an Entrelac scarf, and discovered today that I'd made a mistake that can't be tinked back...so the scarf is on the back burner until I've finished the pieces for the show.

No comments: