Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Two sleeps!

There are two sleeps left until I leave for knitting camp. I am so excited! My lovely non-knitting friends and colleagues have been so polite when I blather on about four days of knitting. Sigh. If only they understood...

I started one of the suggested projects last night. By the time I had finished casting on, I had already made two changes to the pattern. I'm halfway through the 10" body and will (hopefully) finish that off tonight, so I can focus on sleeves tomorrow. I should be finished by Friday morning...




My big dilemma right now is what to pack. Daffodil, of course, and the Shoalwater Shawl. The Blue alpaca shawl.


Lots of needles. My book of muses and my "tickle trunk" (the tackle box jammed full of knitting paraphenalia). Wool as recommended...but what else. How many projects does one bring?

Who cares about clothes - will I have enough room for my knitting??

(I checked, by the way. I can bring the needles in my carry-on even though they're considered "dangerous articles". I haven't yet decided if I'm going to chance it.)

No comments: