Monday, March 10, 2008

The aftermath..


I'd tell you about the crazy snowstorm we had this weekend, but that's all anyone is talking about. I will say this - thank goodness we outsource the shovelling!

The silver lining (a few of them):

  • My Saturday morning class was cancelled and I had a much needed lie-in, as did the cats (but did they really need an extra 3 hours of sleep?).
  • I finished the pattern (and sample) for the Jo tank. If it fits the recipient as planned, I'll start the shrug shortly.
  • I attacked my stash and started posting photos to Ravelry.
  • Squish and Blue were uber cuddly.
Today ended on a lovely note. I connected with Middle village who adopted my Namaste Messenger bag. We connected via Ravelry - isn't the web amazing! We had great knitting conversation and not bad coffee and she's promised to stop by the April Knit N Drink.

And she's agreed to test knit my entrelac stole pattern...guess I'd better get writing.

No comments: